We got a really good deal on our accomodation this time in Dubai coz I did a little digging around on several sites and then went along with my friend JJ’s suggestion to check out Jormand Hotel.
I got a summer promotion from booking.com for 5 days stay at Jormand Hotel apartments for only 73 KD including taxes !! Thats less than 15 KD per day and we were just 5 mins away from Burjuman Center.
Heres a quick review of the place;
1. Great location and easy to find, even for first timers
2. Room and toilet very clean tidy and smelled fresh
3. All the amenities were available in the room; refrigerator. iron, kettle, microwave, washing machine etc
4. Room service was prompt and food always arrived hot
5. They also have a swimming pool on the roof but unfortunately I didnt have time to go swimming
1. The housekeeping section was a little lazy after the first day but after I voiced a complaint they didnt disappoint
2. Cable TV quality sucks
3. They dont have booze at the hotel so be sure to keep your fridge stocked
You can book a room here [link]